Pros of my new assistant job with an upcoming fashion designer
- Clothes. I get free clothes. Yes, they are last years designs, but nobody knows that. Except for those in the fashion world. But I say, men's fashion doesn't change as much as the trends in women's fashion.
- Alcohol. Any fashion event you go to has cocktails. Cocktails or wine for free. People in fashion love to party and get drunk. They might not eat, but they love to drink. Guess that's how all the models stay thin.
- VIP. I get to go to so many major premier parties. I get to meet and mingle with celebrities. At first I was like OMG and in shock, but now I'm use to it. Oh, big deal. Like you're important LOL
Cons of my new assistant job with an upcoming fashion designer
- She's crazy. She's a bitch. One moment she wants a tall, soy, vanilla latte with no whip. Than she picks it up and looks at me like I'm crazy, "This is hot. I wanted it warm." Excuse me. I'm pretty sure I can not request a tall, soy, vanilla latte with no whip not hot but warmed. Than she'll tell me to go fetch her some sashimi assortment. I arrive with the assorted sashimi and she picks it up and looks at me like I'm crazy, "This is warm. I wanted it cold." Excuse me. Again, the bitch is crazy.
- Calls. She calls me. Even while I'm at work, she calls me. She doesn't even know my name. She calls me her glory Asian, her charity case. Like all of Asia is in the Third World. She calls me more in one day than anybody should.
- Gays. No offense. Yes, I'm gay. But the gays of the fashion world are awful. They have this elite closeted world that's like a sorority/fraternity and any new gay that enters "their" said world is an outcast. The gay fashion designers are the worse. The celebrity hairstylists are next. And than its downhill from their.
My new job is Monday-Saturday from way before sunrise to way after sunset, plus some wee hours into the night, because I must assist the fashion designer at her events. And rarely do I really have a Sunday off. People in the fashion world are assumed to be not so intelligent, so I have a lot to do. Make sure she's current on everything, even politics, which bores me. I'm so looking to getting off. Tonight I'm going to see the musician perform with his band. That should be fun. I need to get away from this materialist, selfish, I'm-better-than-you mentality world. The fashion world is like high school all over again, with more access to drugs and alcohol and the acceptance of eating disorders. I mean come on, that skinny model bitch can not be that size. She's 5'10" and wears like a triple zero. Not possible. Eat some KFC fried chicken. Eat a Big Mac. Eat something bitch. I might be gay, but I could so break you in two. In this case I'm the stronger bitch. That's funny. Who would ever think I would be strong?! For the life of me I've always been the whimp. And I workout religiously. Daily almost.
No comments:
Post a Comment