I am a fuck up. I have fucked up.
I am a self-proclaimed alcoholic. But what twenty-something isn't?
I sometimes find that the only thing that's consistent in my life is the cocktail that I consume. My drink is the only thing that doesn't change in my fucking chaotic life.
I'm a whore. I go to random guys' home or I bring random guys home with me from the bar. When I'm drunk, I don't want to be left alone.
I'm a whore, not a slut. There's a difference. A slut is easy regardless. A whore is easy when drunk. Basically, I'm being taken advantage of. So what if I'm a little friendly and flirty when I drink? That still doesn't give you the right to touch my ass.
I find that the only sex that is enjoyable is the one where alcohol is involved. Maybe that's because I don't find sex enjoyable period. Or maybe I haven't found the right guy who knows how to operate their equipment. The motion in the ocean is just not cutting it out for me. Sorry guys, sex bores me.
However, I'm horny all the time. All day. I could eat sex for breakfast and still want more.
I'm difficult. I'm a challenge. I don't even understand what's going on in my life. I can't keep up with everything or the pressures.
That's probably why I'm such a dick, an ass, a jerk, a bitch.
I am a fuck up. I have fucked up. I will fuck up. I am fucked. Fuck me.
No comments:
Post a Comment