So I've been fucked up and busy fucking. Its hard having to deal with some guys schedule. And yes, I'm still fucking that hot guy from the gym. He has a name. He's no longer meat status. You know, after so long "with" the guy, its just rude to not know his name. Jeff. Jeff's amazing. And he just seems to get better with each practice session. Like, he wants to just make me happy. He wants me to orgasm during my orgasms. Isn't that amazing?
I can't say no to his, "where are you?' texts. Its straight guy for, "let's fuck." And I don't mind if he is putting me in the fucking category, cause I'm so down to fuck. Its hard these days to find a decent guy to fuck on a regular basis. And Jeff, well, he's decent. He always showers... before and after.
The after showers are.....a little weird for me. Its like he's sanctifying himself. Cleansing himself. I don't know. Like, he wants to make sure my dirtiness is wiped off from him. I'm always like really. But he does have a good excuse. "I don't want to smell like sex, ass, and balls to my girlfriend." Jeff, just admit it. YOU'RE GAY.
I can not believe this but I'm working my schedule around him. Like today, I was like I'm going to quit fucking Jeff for some days. And he texts me during lunch, "where you at babes?" One babes, it made me blush and grin and smile and I was like, "Do I like....him?" And I was thinking to myself, "No, you can not. But I really so want to. But than I'll be hungry. Screw hunger. Let's lose weight. Anorexia is so in. Let's get anorexic."
I'm all exhausted from the fucking. And I can not say no. Screw Nancy Reagan and her "Just Say No to Drugs" campaign. I say yes. Yes I'm getting fucked up. And yes, I'm not backing down. I'm going be the first to snort, inject, smoke whatever shit comes my way Ms. Nancy. But damn, my ass is sure happy. And I've lost like 5 or so pounds. I say happy days are here again. And if Jeff is my drug, I'm gonna overdose myself. I want more.
Jeff is just another guy, whose been in my ass. Its not Jeff that I like, its his cock. And his penetration. His intensity.
Ok, so maybe its Jeff, who I really like. But I'm only liking him cause he fucks me. And I'm hoping he continues to fuck me. Or else I'll be fucking stalking his ass ;-)
BTW, sorry for my hiatus, as you can, rather read, I've been busy fucking. So, please don't hate if I'm being slow with the updates. A boys got to do what a boys got to do. And that's fucking...that.
No comments:
Post a Comment