Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Days 9-17 - Bored and wanting non-spicy

I've been on Cloud 9 sex for over a week. Trying to juggle everything in my hectic life around Jeff's cock-meat-sandwich fuck-fest session times. The boy has a libetto the size of a green pea. I do not know who or what could be any hornier than him. A rabbit maybe. Its as if the Jeff is always horny. I mean, that's great an all. But I want more than rip my clothes off, push me onto the bed, slap me, bite me, spank me silly, rough sex. I got bruises from him all over my body. You know how many stories I have had to make up to explain those marks. How do you explain bruising from being tied up? Its not that easy and simple huh.

The Jeff is a freak. Kinkier than even I think most Japanese men are. Its as if I'm bringing out his wild, freaky, crazy side out. I want that to go back in. Because I like spice, but he's boring me. All these gag me sessions, is about to exhaust me to sleep. I've been there a week ago. We've done that a week ago. Can we move on already?? I want normal. I want cuddling. I don't want to feel like a fucking punching bag.

I've even stopped answering his texts and phone calls. I'm starting to enjoy cuddling with my dog, Reggae more than the Jeff. The Jeff needs to cool himself. And to think, I was all excited when he told me he broke up with his girlfriend for over 3 years. NO!!!! I should have been like, "We are just fucking. I don't want anything serious!" That should have been a sign. But, I agreed foolishly to try to be in a relationship with him. But nothing has changed. We still ONLY fuck. And fucking is all we do. How is that a relationship? And boy, now you rim my ass. I don't want you to eat me, I want you to take me out to eat. Feed me. I don't want to be the objection of your sexual satisfaction.

And he wants me every second of the day. He even tells me that in his text messages. Which I thought were sweet, but now are getting excessively clingy. He got mad on Saturday when I got out of the bed. He got mad when I put clothes on. He wants me in bed and naked 24/7. I'm not a fucking sex slave.

I'm bored with the Jeff. I'm starting not to even miss him. I've washed and rewashed everything in my house to get rid of his scent, his smell, etc. My house smells like scented candles, Febreeze, etc. When I was with the Jeff, I stopped drinking and popping pills. Now that I'm avoiding him, I'm still not. I want to make sure I have a clear judgment to make the smart decision. The right decision.

I might be Asian. And Asians are suppose to enjoy spicy cuisine. And I do have a few of my own kinks. But I want goddamn fucking Italian food. I want pizza. I want a hamburger. I want normal. I want the Jeff out of my life. I want to have no more bruises. I want to sleep.

Steps to get the Jeff out of my life:
  1. Get a new cell phone number
  2. Find a new gym
  3. If I could move, I would, but I'm in a contract. My lease isn't up quite yet. So concealed weapons license. Learn to fire and operate a handgun
I'm through with boys.....or until I meet the next fuck up. I can't say no to boys for too long, or else risking into turning into an old maid. If anything, Samantha is my idol. And I look up to her. This is sex in my city. And my pussy is the Empire State Building, honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment