Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Days 18-22 - S.A.D. Day

Today is the dreaded Hallmark card holiday of love. The day where couples proclaim their love publicly. I hate PDA (public display of affection). I hate how couples rub it in your face that they are in love and you are lonely and single and miserable.

Well, screw feeling miserable. I'm embracing my fabulous self. I'm treating myself to a single man's night. I'm celebrating SAD (single awareness day). I'm single and proud and hear me roar.

You have your Valentine's Day. I hope you get VD on V Day. I'm gonna love myself today. I'm treating myself to something I should have bought myself weeks, months, years ago. A rabbit. Not the pet or animal. The fucking dildo.

Why am I complaining about being alone on this day of couple loving? Because I ditched the Jeff on the side of the road. I said, "Hit the road Jack." And he was like, "Jack's not my name." And I was like, "Who gives. Get the fuck out of my house. I never want to see your sorry ass ever again."

I got rid of the baggage that was weighing me down. Now I can finally be free. Now I can sleep. Now I'm normal. I'm back to bringing vodka to work. Popping my Xanax and Adderall at all hours of the day. I haven't found a new boy-toy or replacement action figurine, but eventually I'll get my groove back. Don't expect me to be benching for too long.

For the mean time, I am, right now, enjoying being single. That means I'm wearing boys like I wear my underwear. I'm going through boys like a little kid in a candy store. My attention spane is less than a minute. I wore two boys last night. At different times. Come tonight... I'm hoping to have a drop your pants, fuck and go night. I want a train of boys coming and going. And cumming and going if you know what I mean. I hope to be cumming lots tonight. I'll update you on my SAD night ;) Hope you get a little sexual satifaction this evening too. Hope you cum and have the best orgasm of the year... thus far LOL

XOXO 1010

No comments:

Post a Comment