I feel like shit. I had a total of 11 guys that came and went. Fucked and left. I am exhausted. I did not sleep. If you count the actual amount of times I had sex yesterday it was way more than 11 times. Some of them I had to get double stuffed. Or triple. Or I wanted to badly stuff them LOL
I chugged a bottle of vodka with my Xanax and Adderall this morning. The coffee did nothing for me.
My ass is in pain. And it should be. After all those thrusting and rammings and pounds. I mean, I'm pounding. I can barely sit on my ass without squeeling and grimacing. I think I'm even bleeding a little. Probably too much for one person to handle.
But I do think I met Mr. Lucky last night. He spent the night over. I told the guy to come back later. He was middle and end. We exchanged numbers. I told him we can't be more than fuck buddies.
I've moved on after the Jeff. This guy has a dick of steel. And it never softened. He stayed erect until sunrise. I know that guy has no cum left whatsoever in him. He looked more exhausted than me. He said, "If you were a vampire, I'm pretty sure my body wouldn't have any more blood within me." Yes, I am crazy for this guy.
Here's to surviving the rest of my day. I have two water bottles. I'm about through with the second :)
I know you guys would love to hear more of these other 10 guys, but I will share with you this: one was married, one was single with kids, one was drunk, one was high, one was short, one was tall, and one was such a jock you could just eat off his washboard abs.
I might've met Mr. Lucky last night, but that doesn't mean I didn't get some of the other hotties's numbers. I'm single. I'm looking. I've got needs. And I'm hornier than the energizer bunny ;) I just keep going and going and going.
But I would prefer to be cumming, and cumming, and cumming, and cumming.... alone with my rabbit.
But screw the rabbit, I want to be fucking, fucking, fucking, and fucking...
The morning after might suck, but my ass is sure content :)
No comments:
Post a Comment